Fabspeed Headers with HJS High Flow Cats for Porsche Boxster/Cayman (981) [2.7L/3.4L]
- Horsepower Increase: +13 whp
- Torque Increase: + 21 ft.lbs
- Weight Savings: - 6 lbs
Designed to be the perfect complement to either the factory exhaust system or Fabspeed's Maxflo or Supercup Exhaust systems, these high-flow headers include HJS catalytic converters, making them the best upgrade for street driving and emissions compliance.
Improve the exhaust flow for your Porsche 981's incredibly tuned engine and see the horsepower skyrocket. Fabspeed's Sport Headers are designed specifically for the Porsche 981 Boxster and Cayman, complete with top-of-the-line genuine high-flow HJS catalytic converters. These high performance headers allow the perfect flow of air to the machine's exhaust system while improving the exhaust note and throttle response significantly.
Replacing OEM headers on your Porsche Boxster or Cayman will reduce weight by 6 pounds and increase power by 13 horsepower at the wheel. The already impressive engineering of Porsche gains a significant boost with these unbeatable performance headers and cats.
- Fits all Porsche 981 Boxster/Cayman vehicles (2013-2016)
- Includes German-imported 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for maximum performance
- Optimized for maximum performance with NO check engine light, guaranteed
- Adds 13 whp / 21 ft-lbs of torque at 6600RPM when combined with the Maxflo Performance Exhaust System
- Saves 6 lbs from the rear of the vehicle compared to the full OEM exhaust system
- Constructed from equal-length T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing for improved torque and equalized engine pulsing
- More power and torque across the RPM band and dramatically improved sports car sound
- Composite gaskets are included for a leak proof seal
- Direct replacement for the OEM headers with no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
About HJS Emission Technology
HJS Emission Technology, based in Germany, is the world’s leading manufacturer of catalysts for motorsports applications. All manufacturers active in the world of automobile motorsports use HJS catalytic converter technology. More than 20 years of experience and constant further developments ensure that HJS products are of the highest quality and are always competitive.
In collaboration with the DMSB (Germany's governing body for motor racing) and the FIA, HJS developed a catalyst concept that makes it possible to offer the right catalytic converters for every conceivable application in motorsports and street performance driving. HJS has developed special catalysts that comply with the technical regulations of Formula 3, the international and national touring car series, the World Rally Championship and Kit Car Championship series and had them homologated by the FIA.
HJS's catalysts have been developed on the basis of motorsport catalysts. With 200 cpsi (cells per square inch), these catalysts are the right building block on which to create custom-designed exhaust systems.
HJS tuning German catalysts guarantee that the emissions limits stipulated for emissions tests are complied with and they can also be used in vehicles kitted out with EOBD.
Where To Buy? (Find Closest Store)
- Porsche Boxster/Cayman (981) [2.7L H6]
- Porsche Boxster/Cayman S (981) [3.4L H6]
No posts found