Fabspeed Catless Headers for Porsche Boxster/Cayman (981) [3.8L]
- Fits all Porsche 981 Cayman GT4 / Boxster Spyder vehicles (2015-2016)
- Adds 27 whp and 38 ft-lbs of torque at 3700RPM and 18 whp and 15 ft/lbs at 6300 RPM
- Saves 10 lbs from the rear of the vehicle compared to the full OEM exhaust system
- Constructed from equal-length T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing for improved torque and equalized engine pulsing
- More power and torque across the RPM band and dramatically improved sports car sound
- Direct replacement for the OEM headers with no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
Get out of the corner fast and maximize your pulling power on the straights! Designed for track and off-road use, these catless longtube headers provide maximum exhaust flow from the engine cylinders straight into the exhaust system.
Fabspeed’s Race Headers for the Porsche Cayman GT4 are built to optimize the engine’s exhaust flow for maximum performance. Our precision-engineered headers add up to 18 horsepower at the wheels and 15 ft/lbs of torque at 6300 RPM, increasing the already impressive performance of the Porsche GT4. Down low these Race Headers give you a kick in the pants, adding 27 whp and 38 ft/lbs of torque at 3700 RPM.
With Race Headers from Fabspeed, your Cayman GT4 will strike fear into the hearts of 911 owners at the track. Set yourself apart from the factory-equipped crowd with these unbeatable performance upgrades and watch your Porsche’s power - and your race results - climb.
Where To Buy? (Find Closest Store)
- Porsche Boxster/Cayman GT4 (981) [3.8L H6]
No posts found