Fabspeed Headers (w/ HFC) for Porsche Boxster/Cayman GT4 (981) [3.8L]
- Includes German-imported 200-cell HJS Sport Catalytic Converters for maximum performance and reliability
- Adds 26 whp and 39 ft-lbs of torque at 3600RPM, providing significantly better performance during street acceleration
- Constructed from equal-length T304 stainless steel C.N.C. mandrel-bent tubing for improved torque and equalized engine pulsing
- More power and torque across the RPM band and dramatically improved exhaust sound
- Direct replacement for the OEM headers with no cutting or welding required
- All Fabspeed performance products are backed by the Fabspeed Lifetime Limited Warranty
Low-end power and sound that you can enjoy every day! The perfect complement to either the factory exhaust system or Fabspeed performance exhaust systems, these high-flow headers are designed around HJS catalytic converters, making them the best upgrade for more enjoyable street driving and emissions compliance.
Designed with noticeable street performance in mind, these Sport Headers provide an additional 26 whp and 39 ft/lbs of torque at 3600 RPM. This translates to significantly better acceleration and throttle response when powering away from a stop light or merging onto your favorite highway. Thanks to the world-class performance of the HJS catalytic converter cores, your GT4 stays emissions-compliant in most regions and will not throw a Check Engine Light.
In addition to the performance gains, Fabspeed's GT4 Sport Headers also add great character to the exhaust note by improving the overall volume and tone.
About HJS Emission Technology
HJS Emission Technology, based in Germany, is the world’s leading manufacturer of catalysts for motorsports applications. All manufacturers active in the world of automobile motorsports use HJS catalytic converter technology. More than 20 years of experience and constant further developments ensure that HJS products are of the highest quality and are always competitive.
In collaboration with the DMSB (Germany's governing body for motor racing) and the FIA, HJS developed a catalyst concept that makes it possible to offer the right catalytic converters for every conceivable application in motorsports and street performance driving. HJS has developed special catalysts that comply with the technical regulations of Formula 3, the international and national touring car series, the World Rally Championship and Kit Car Championship series and had them homologated by the FIA.
HJS's catalysts have been developed on the basis of motorsport catalysts. With 200 cpsi (cells per square inch), these catalysts are the right building block on which to create custom-designed exhaust systems.
HJS tuning German catalysts guarantee that the emissions limits stipulated for emissions tests are complied with and they can also be used in vehicles kitted out with EOBD.
Where To Buy? (Find Closest Store)
- Porsche Boxster/Cayman GT4 (981) [3.8L H6]
No posts found